All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dov Waxman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note15 halftones. 6 line illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface and Acknowledgments vii Introduction 1 1. THE CHANGING AMERICAN JEWISH RELATIONSHIP WITH ISRAEL 18 2. THE END OF ISRAEL, RIGHT OR WRONG 55 3. THE ARGUMENT ABOUT ISRAEL 91 4. THE EROSION OF CONSENSUS 123 5. THE FRACTURING OF THE PRO-ISRAEL LOBBY 147 6. THE CHALLENGE TO THE JEWISH ESTABLISHMENT 174 7. THE POLARIZATION OF AMERICAN JEWRY 193 CONCLUSION 210 Notes 217 Bibliography 291 Index 309
- Author BiographyDov Waxman is professor of political science, international affairs, and Israel studies at Northeastern University. He is the author of The Pursuit of Peace and the Crisis of Israeli Identity and the coauthor of Israel's Palestinians: The Conflict Within. He lives in Boston.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.