All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionTells how collective memories of troubled pasts emerge in public discourse and how these memories shape the representation of events. This work explores relationships among political leaders, journalists, and citizens, and explores how competing frameworks of memory are synthesized or abandoned in response to power relationships and events.
- Author(s)Jill Edy
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.