All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- Author(s)Frank Peeters,Jan Dekeyser,Katrien Bruyneel,Koen van Synghel,Luc Van Den Dries,Mark Geurden,Nadia Sels,Sigrid Bousset
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note130 color illus.
- Weight907 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Author BiographySigrid Bousset and Katrien Bruyneel work closely with Jan Fabre. Mark Geurden coordinates the development of the activities in Troubleyn/Laboratorium, as well as the research project concerning Jan Fabre's guiding lines for the performer of the 21st century. Frank Peeters is professor and honorary dean of the Institute for Translation at Antwerp University. Koen Van Synghel is an architect and architecture critic. Jan Dekeyser is the architect of the Troubleyn/Laboratorium building. Nadia Sels is a professor in the department of literary studies at the University of Ghent and in the department of architecture at the University of Antwerp. Luk Van den Dries is a professor of theatre studies at the University of Antwerp.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.