Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.19
- £6.66Trending at £6.93
- £18.09Trending at £19.51
- £22.18Trending at £23.15
- £32.61Trending at £33.24
- £37.18Trending at £38.40
- £10.00Trending at £16.25
About this product
- DescriptionRepresents the genre of legal case narratives - most involving homicide - from late imperial China. This book includes testimony from the accused and from witnesses, family members, and neighbors, as well as summaries and opinions from local magistrates, their coroners, and other officials higher up the chain of judicial review.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Hegel is Liselotte Dieckmann Professor of Comparative Literature and professor of Chinese, Washington University, St. Louis.
- Author(s)Robert E. Hegel
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAsian Law Series
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.