All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionGives an account of nationalism and the politics of turning immigrants into citizens and Americans. This work takes you through controversies over citizenship for blacks and the rights of aliens at the nation's founding, and also examines the interplay of ideas and institutions in the Americanization movement in the 1910s and 1920s.
- Author BiographyNoah Pickus is Nannerl O. Keohane Director of the Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University. He teaches at Sanford Institute of Public Policy and is the editor of Immigration and Citizenship in the 21st Century .
- Author(s)Noah M. Jedidiah Pickus
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.