All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stark, vast beauty of the remote Arctic Europe landscape has been the focus of human exploration for thousands of years. This work offers a portrait of the northern fringes of Europe. It presents the author's journey that begins in the Shetland Isles, takes him to the Faroes, Iceland, Greenland, Svalbard and on to Lapland.
- Author BiographyGavin Francis was born in Fife and currently lives in Edinburgh. His interest in history and travel has seen him pass through Europe, India, Africa and South America as well as spending a year on a remote base in Antarctica. His latest travel plan is to travel by motorbike from Edinburgh to New Zealand with his wife.
- Author(s)Gavin Francis
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.32Trending at £12.99
- £17.23Trending at £20.03
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £7.59Trending at £7.80
- £4.82Trending at £4.99
- £13.79Trending at £18.92
- £9.21Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.