All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Princess Diana, Ronald Reagan, Sylvia Plath, Winston Churchill and leaders of the Third Reich have in common? They all consulted astrologers. This is an irreverent, intelligent defence of astrology, examining the extraordinary role it has played in the past and still plays today.
- Author BiographyNeil Spencer was Editor of the NME during its halcyon years in the late seventies and early eighties, where he made the paper a byword for provocative criticism and flamboyant writing. Since then he has worked for the Face, Arena, 20/20, the Labour Party and Thames and Hudson. He is now a music critic for the Observer.
- Author(s)Neil Spencer
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication05/07/2001
- GenreAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date21/05/2003
- Content Notediagrams, 4 b&w photos
- Weight278 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.