All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing their defeat at Saratoga in upstate New York in 1777, the British decided to implement a Southern Strategy against the American insurgents, a plan to roll up the rebellious colonies from Georgia through the Carolinas to Virginia.
- Author BiographyOscar ( Ed ) Gilbert was a Marine Corps artilleryman and subsequently a geoscientist specialising in internatinal oil exploration. He is the author of an acclaimed series of works on US Marine Corps tank actions, from World War II to Korea and Vietnam to the 21st-century Middle East. He has also, with Romain Cansiere, written Tanks in Hell, a close examination of a Marine Corps tank company in the horrific battle for Tarawa.
- Author(s)Catherine R. Gilbert,Oscar E. Gilbert
- PublisherCasemate Books
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationHavertown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCasemate Books
- Content Note16pp photos
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.