All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles David Hockney's protean production and speculations, including his scenic designs for opera, his homemade xerographic prints, his exploration of physics in relation to Chinese landscape painting, his investigations into optical devices, his taking up of watercolor - and then his return to oil painting, around 2005.
- Author BiographyLawrence Weschler, a staff writer for twenty years at the New Yorker, is the Director of the New York Institute of the Humanities at New York University and Artistic Director of the Chicago Humanities Festival.
- Author(s)Lawrence Weschler
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note100 b/w illustrations, 60 color photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.00Trending at £22.77
- £19.25Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.