Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionTells the definitive story of one of the most celebrated filmmakers of our time, an intensely private individual who cultivated the public image of a man consumed by his craft.
- Author BiographyAntoine do Baecque is Editor-in-Chief of Cahiers du Cinema. He is at work on a book about French New Wave cinema. Serge Toubiana has headed Cahiers du Cinema since 1981. In 1993, he codirected a documentary titled Francois Truffaut: Stolen Portraits.
- Author(s)Antoine de Baecque,Serge Toubiana
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note68 b/w photographs
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byCatherine Temerson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.