All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Trump 101, Trump himself becomes your personal mentor and coach as he shares tips, tactics, and strategies, all designed to help you make the most of yourself, your career, and your life. Each chapter covers a basic rule or belief, and shows you how to make it work for you.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Trump is Chairman & President of The Trump Organization and Chairman of Trump University. The world's most famous real estate investor and a bestselling author, he is the archetypal businessman, a dealmaker without peer, and an ardent philanthropist. He has continually set new standards of excellence while expanding his interests in real estate, world-class hotels, gaming, sports, and entertainment.
- Author(s)Donald J. Trump,Meredith McIver
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width147 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.89
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.