All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionLarry Sabato, one of the leading experts in American politics, brings together respected journalists and academics from across the political spectrum to examine every facet of the 2016 election, and what its development and outcome will mean for the nation moving forward.
- Author BiographyLarry J. Sabato is the Robert Kent Gooch Professor of Politics at the University of Virginia and director of its Center for Politics. He is the author or editor of more than twenty books on American politics and elections. Kyle Kondik is managing editor of Sabato's Crystal Ball, the University of Virginia Center for Politics' nonpartisan newsletter on American campaigns and elections. He is the author of The Bellwether: Why Ohio Picks the President (2016). Geoffrey Skelley is associate editor of Sabato's Crystal Ball, the University of Virginia Center for Politics' nonpartisan newsletter on American campaigns and elections.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication21/03/2017
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note34 black & white halftones, 14 tables
- Weight404 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Skelley,Kyle Kondik,Larry Sabato
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.