All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo new forms of connection need more regulation and control? These fascinating essays explore the question from technical, socio-philosophical and design perspectives.
- Author BiographyRichard Harper is Principal Researcher at Microsoft Research in Cambridge and co-manages the Socio-Digital Systems Group. His tenth book, Texture: Human Expression in the Age of Communications Overload, was named Book of the Year (2011) by the Association of Internet Researchers. His prior books include the IEEE award-winning The Myth of the Paperless Office, co-authored with Abi Sellen, and Inside the IMF: An Ethnography of Documents, Technology and Organisational Action.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRichard H. R. Harper
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.