All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMutual trust is an essential element of a globalized economy, and a market economy without trust leads only to further disaster. This title states that if we want to ensure future stability, we must first understand the characteristics of this trust relationship.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Hosking was professor of Russian history in the School of Slavonic and East European Studies at the University of London from 1984 to 2007. He has written many books and articles on the history of Russia and the Soviet Union, including The First Socialist Society and The Awakening of the Soviet Union.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Hosking
- PublisherSeagull Books London Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleManifesto for the 21st Century. In Collabroration with Index Censorship
- Place of PublicationGreenford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSeagull Books London Ltd
- Weight178 g
- Width119 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.