CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTrust: Reason, Routine, Reflexivity .
- Author BiographyGuido Mollering is a Researcher at the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies in Cologne, Germany. He holds a PhD in Management Studies from the University of Cambridge, UK. His research is generally in the area of interorganizational relationships and the constitution of markets with specific interests in trust and collective institutional entrepreneurship. He has published numerous articles and book chapters, some of them in leading journals such as Organization Science and Sociology, and co-edited a Special Issue of the Journal of Managerial Psychology on the micro-foundations of organizational trust. He is the author of the book Trust: Reason, Routine, Reflexivity, published by Elsevier in 2006.
- Author(s)Guido Mollering
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationKidlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.