All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the idea that collectivist societies produce security but destroy trust. It examines how the minds of individuals are shaped by the conflict between maintaining security inside closed networks and venturing outside to seek new opportunities.
- Author(s)Toshio Yamagishi
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Series TitleScience of the Mind
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.