Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplores aspects of trust as it relates to risk management and communication. This book is an examination of trust in its forms and complexities. It integrates diverse research traditions and provides insights into the phenomenon of trust.
- Author BiographyMichael Siegrist is Lecturer and Senior Researcher at the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich, Switzerland. Timothy C. Earle is a Research Associate at Western Washington University, Bellingham, US. Heinz Gutscher is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Timothy C. Earle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEarthscan Risk in Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, index
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHeinz Gutscher,Michael Siegrist
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.