All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a computational perspective to offer an overview of characteristics and elements of trust and illuminate a wide range of computational tasks of trust. It introduces basic concepts, deliberates challenges and opportunities, reviews state-of-the-art algorithms, and elaborates effective evaluation methods in the trust study.
- Author(s)Huan Liu,Jiliang Tang
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Information Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.