All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 30-day study, Christians learn to make better decisions in their daily lives, respond more courageously to trials and adverse circumstances, and trust God rather than people, money, and possessions.
- Author BiographyCatherine Martin is a graduate of Bethel Theological Seminary, the founder of Quiet Time Ministries, the director of her church's women's ministries, and an adjunct faculty member of Biola University. Her many books include Six Secrets to a Powerful Quiet Time, Set My Heart on Fire, and A Woman's Heart That Dances.
- Author(s)Catherine Martin
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byEmilie Barnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.