All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
- £23.56Trending at £31.91
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing, TGC 2011, held in Aachen, Germany, in June 2011. This title features papers that are organized in topical sections on modeling formalisms for concurrent systems; model checking and quantitative extensions thereof; and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7173
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note54 Illustrations, black and white; X, 243 p. 54 illus.
- Weight393 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRoberto Bruni,Vladimiro Sassone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.