Truth, Meaning and Realism: Essays in the Philosophy of Thought by A. C. Grayling (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.23Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £7.01Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £17.46
- £30.44Trending at £40.27
- £10.64Trending at £11.16
- £11.24Trending at £15.11
- £41.97Trending at £66.79
- £10.29Trending at £11.13
- £19.17Trending at £26.95
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on a series of central philosophical concerns. It serves as a guide to A C Grayling's philosophical concerns and shows the intellectual underpinning of his work. It includes his work in the philosophy of language and philosophical logic, with particular focus on truth, judgment and the realism-anti-realism debate.
- Author BiographyA.C. Grayling is Professor of Philosophy at Birkbeck College, University of London. He has written and edited numerous works of philosophy and is the author of biographies of Descartes and William Hazlitt.
- Author(s)A. C. Grayling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.