All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the role and meaning of philosophy. The author proposes a robust and unified philosophy that would find itself equally at home in artistic and scientific disciplines. He focuses on Deleuze's Difference and Repetition and Heidegger's Contributions to Philosophy for their handling of the concept of difference.
- Author BiographyMiguel de Beistegui teaches in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Warwick. He is the author of Heidegger and the Political and co-editor (with Simon Sparks) of Philosophy and Tragedy.
- Author(s)Miguel de Beistegui
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2004
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1 bibliog., 1 index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.