All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning by posing the question of what it is that marks the difference between something like terrorism and something like civil society, this work argues that commonsense moral arguments against terrorism or political violence tend to imply that the modern democratic polis might also be morally unjustifiable.
- Author BiographyIain Brassington is Lecturer in Bioethics at the School of Law, University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Iain Brassington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- Series TitleAshgate New Critical Thinking in Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.