All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £4.78Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionTruth and Reconciliation in South Africa provides a comprehensive evaluation of the TRC process and its impact on South African society. Based on a six-year study, the volume draws on an analysis of the victim hearings, amnesty hearings, institutional hearings, public opinion survey data, and extensive interviews.
- Author BiographyAudrey R. Chapman is Joseph M. Healey, Jr. Endowed Chair in Medical Humanities and Ethics and Professor in the Department of Community Medicine and Health Services at the University of Connecticut Health Center. Hugo van der Merwe is Programme Manager of the Transitional Justice Programme at the Centre for the Study of Violence and Reconciliation in Cape Town, South Africa.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePennsylvania Studies in Human Rights
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note7 illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAudrey R. Chapman,Hugo Van Der Merwe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.