CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2004, makes a compelling case for truthmaking and its importance in philosophy.
- Author BiographyDavid Armstrong's many publications include A Materialist Theory of Mind (1968) and A World of States of Affairs (1997).
- Author(s)D. M. Armstrong
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/05/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight350 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.