All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £9.32Trending at £9.54
- £44.49Trending at £47.25
- £43.43Trending at £74.99
- £30.65Trending at £31.62
- £25.78Trending at £32.48
- £7.02Trending at £7.49
- £35.90Trending at £52.94
About this product
- DescriptionSetting the stage with a selection of readings from important 19th century philosophers, this title on truth puts in conversation some of the main philosophical figures from the 20th century in pragmatist traditions. It focuses on the value or normativity of truth through exposing the dialogues between different schools of thought.
- Author BiographyJose Medina is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University. He is author of Speaking from Elsewhere: A New Contextualist Perspective on Meaning, Identity, and Discursive Agency (2005) and The Unity of Wittgenstein's Philosophy (2002). David Wood is Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University, and Honorary Professor at the University of Warwick. His previous books include The Step Back: Ethics and Politics after Deconstruction (2005), Thinking After Heidegger (Blackwell, 2002), The Deconstruction of Time (2001), Derrida: A Critical Reader (Blackwell, 1992), and Philosophy at the Limit (1990).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2004
- Series TitleBlackwell Readings in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note0
- Weight678 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid Wood,Jose Medina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.