Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, a continuation of the concepts explored in Truth Eternal and the Adversity of Diversity Law, is all about the truth which underlies everything. This volume, Truth is The Word , takes its name from the phrase: truth is simply that which is true.
- Author BiographyAbram Galbraith Allen, DVM, is the author of a previous Hamilton book Truth Eternal and the Adversity of Diversity Law. He is owner of Reidland Veterinary Clinic in Paducah, KY. His rural roots and fifty years of community service and professional practice have given him the insights contained in this series of books on the nature of truth.
- Author(s)Abram Galbraith Allen
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication13/12/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.