Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating history that challenges common assumptions of how the Ontario government attempted to regulate licensed public drinking after the repeal of prohibition.
- Author BiographyDan Malleck is an associate professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences at Brock University.
- PrizesWinner of CLIO Prize for Ontario, Canadian Historical Association 2013 (Canada) and Gourmand Best Health and Drinks Book (Canada - English), Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2013 and Best Health and Drinks Book (World), Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2013.
- Author(s)Dan Malleck
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note4 line art images, 1 b&w photo, 2 charts, 6 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.