All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionShows the importance of timing: the Scopes trial occurred at a crucial moment in the history of biology textbook. This title explores the development of biology textbooks leading up to the trial and the ways in which the textbook industry created new books and presented them as responses to the trial.
- Author BiographyAdam R. Shapiro is a lecturer in intellectual and cultural history at Birkbeck, University of London.
- Author(s)Adam R. Shapiro
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.