Trying: Love, Loose Pants, and the Quest for a Baby by Mark Cossey (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.80Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.89Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by stwilfridshospice2010
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn four years of baby-making boot camp, Mark and Martha face The Calendar, the joy of scheduled sex, hostile cervical mucus, IUI and IVF. Written with laugh-out-loud humour and complete honesty, Trying is a noholds-barred story about infertility written by a man who has lived through it all and realised his ultimate dream - his own family.
- Author BiographyMark Cossey is an executive producer for the BBC.
- Author(s)Mark Cossey
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.