All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis primer is intended to lay out the basics for a nontechnical audience to give policymakers the information they need to make informed and accurate decisions about the future of U.S. TB control efforts.
- Author BiographyPhillip Nieburg, MD, is a senior associate with the Global Health Policy Center at CSIS and an associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Virginia. Talia Dubovi is a senior fellow and deputy director of the Global Health Policy Center at CSIS. Sahil Angelo is a research assistant with the Global Health Policy Center at CSIS.
- Author(s)Phillip Nieburg,Sahil Angelo,Talia Dubovi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight181 g
- Width212 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.