All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines representations of tuberculosis in Victorian fiction, giving insights into how society viewed this disease and its sufferers.
- Author BiographyKatherine Byrne is Lecturer in English at the University of Ulster.
- Author(s)Katherine Byrne
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.