All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Judy Blackwell joins a belly dancing class, she is only looking for a distraction from her empty marriage and emptying nest. She doesn't expect to get caught up in the lives and loves of other women in the group. As the women make exotic costumes and learn to undulate and shimmy, their menfolk are drawn into the circle.
- Author BiographyPatricia Kitchin is an Essex girl born, bred and proud of it. After a childhood messing about in boats, she did jobs ranging from making furry fairground novelties to serving at the biscuit counter at Woolworths. She trained to be a teacher, married and produced three children. While they were young she began to put her bad habit of daydreaming to good use by writing books. In middle life she became happily single again, and would still have been labouring at the chalkface had she not met husband number two and agreed to help him in his country pub.
- Author(s)Patricia Kitchin
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/09/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/12/2010
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.