All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a specialist team of academics, judges and practising lawyers from the UK and abroad under the editorial direction of Dr Nicole Moreham and Sir Mark Warby, The Law of Privacy and the Media gives expert guidance to legal practitioners, policy-makers and academics working in the field of privacy and the media.
- Author BiographyDr Nicole Moreham is an associate Professor of Law at Victoria University of Wellington. She has published widely on the protection of privacy in England and Wales, New Zealand, and Europe and is a recognised expert in the field. Before she returned to New Zealand, Dr Moreham was a Fellow and Lecturer in Law at Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge. She also completed her Masters and PhD at Caius, the latter under the supervision of the late Tony Weir. Dr Moreham's research is currently funded by the prestigious Rutherford Discovery Fellowship from the Royal Society of New Zealand. Sir Mark Warby has been a Judge of the High Court of Justice, Queens Bench Division, since 2014. Since his appointment he has made most of the key first instance decisions in media cases. Before his appointment he practised media and entertainment law as a junior barrister for 20 years, and as a QC from 2002. He appeared in many of the key cases in the development of privacy law, including Bryan v MGN, Campbell v MGN, Prince of Wales v Associated Newspapers, Murray v Big Pictures and Mosley v News Group. He was lead author of the chapters on breach of confidence and defences in the first edition of this work. He jointly edited the second edition, with Dr Nicole Moreham, when he added chapters on misuse of private information and practice and procedure.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1778 g
- Width182 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byDr. Nicole Moreham,Mark Warby
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.25Trending at £7.01
- £18.49Trending at £18.70
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £36.96
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
- £29.77Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.