Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £29.95
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.42Trending at £14.46
- £11.05Trending at £12.35
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionWeaving history and myth, Tughlaq tells the story of Muhammad Bin Tughlaq, the brilliant but spectacularly unsuccessful fourteenth-century ruler of Delhi whose policies and actions bear a striking resemblance with the realities that have unfolded in 'contemporary' India.
- Author BiographyGirish Karnad is one of India's foremost playwrights and is best-known for his use of history and mythology to critique contemporary political and social issues. A World Theatre Ambassador of the International Theatre Institute, Paris, Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan, Karnad's plays have been translated into several Indian languages and staged all over the world.
- Author(s)Girish Karnad
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOxford India Perennials Series
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight152 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.