All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionHelps teachers new to gymnastics break down each of seven basic skills into small, easy-to-teach steps and learn how to safely teach the essential skills needed for gymnastics. This title also includes exercises to help students improve their strength and flexibility in order to perform skills successfully.
- Author BiographyKathleen Ortiz is an instructor in the physical education department at Boston University. She is also an instructor in the physical education department at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge. She was an adjunct professor for 10 years, teaching tumbling and gymnastics to student physical education teachers at William Paterson University in New Jersey. She has coached athletes in gymnastics and cheerleading up to the Olympic level for more than 40 years and served as a gymnastics official in colleges for more than 30 years and has been involved with the Paralympics for more than 35 years.
- Author(s)Kathleen Ortiz
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note195 Halftones, black and white; 48 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.