All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first edition of this book there has been great progress in the development of genetically engineered mouse (GEM) models of cancer. This revised and updated edition comprehensively describes the state-of-the-art in animal tumor model research.
- Author BiographyDr. Beverly A. Teicher is Senior Scientific Director in Cancer Research at Genzyme Molecular Oncology and Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, Massachusetts. She has authored or co-authored more than 400 scientific publications, has edited five books, senior editor for the journal Clinical Cancer Research and is series editor for the Cancer Drug Discovery and Development book series.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note57 colour tables, biography
- Weight1218 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byBeverly A. Teicher
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.