Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionOur knowledge about the molecular mechanisms of tumour development and the ancillary aids used to diagnose neoplasms has greatly expanded. This fourth edition presents a body of fresh information in a way that is useful to diagnostic pathologists, residents, veterinarians, and oncologists.
- Author BiographyDonald J. Meuten, D.V.M., Ph.D., Dip. A.C.V.P., is a professor in the Department of Microbiology, Pathology, and Parasitology, College of Veterinary Medicine, at North Carolina State University, Raleigh. Dr. Meuten has taught in universities for over 20 years and works in anatomic and clinical pathology laboratories at NCSU and in the private sector.
- Author(s)Donald J. Meuten
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2002
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Out-of-print date13/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port.
- Weight2612 g
- Width223 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.