Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £23.33
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the entire field of tunable lasers, withthe exception of dye lasers. Following an introductorychapter on common general principles, the remaining chapters- all written by leading experts in the field - each treat aparticular class of tunable laser or process.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/11/1992
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Applied Physics
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; 36 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 434 p. 37 illus., 1 illus. in color.
- Weight700 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.