All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an integrated account of the biological, climatic and anthropological factors that affect the entire circum-polar tundra-taiga biome.
- Author BiographyRobert Crawford is Emeritus Professor of Biology of the University of St Andrews. He was awarded a DSc (Liege) in 1960, and made a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh in 1973. He is a Fellow of the Linnaean Society (1999) and Associate Member of the Belgian Royal Academy (2001).
- Author(s)Robert M. M. Crawford
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight622 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.