All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to North Africa's most popular destination, this text features coverage of the best beaches and resorts; recommendations of places to eat and stay; accounts of all the sights; advice on getting around the country; and background on Tunisian history, culture and wildlife.
- Author BiographyDaniel Jacobs has contributed to numerous Rough Guides, including West Africa, Morocco, Egypt and India, and is the author of The Rough Guide to Israel & the Palestinian Territories.
- Author(s)Daniel Jacobs,Peter Morris
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/04/2005
- Content Notecolour photographs, 50 maps
- Weight434 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Revised byDaniel Jacobs
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.