Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- Author(s)Elwyn H. King,John O. Bickel,Thomas R. Kuesel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1355 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the first edition; Preface to the second edition; Part I: An introduction to Tunnel Engineering-- Elwyn H. King and Thomas R. Kuesel; Part II: Tunnel layout-- Elwyn H. King and Thomas R. Kuesel; Part III: Tunnel surveys and alignment control-- William S. Robinson; Part IV: Geotechnical investigations-- Harvey W. Parker; Part V: Tunnel stabilization and lining-- Thomas R. Kuesel; Part VI: Soft ground tunneling-- James E. Monsees; Part VII: Rock tunnels-- Elwyn H. King; Part VIII: Tunneling in difficult ground-- Terrence G. McCusker; Part IX: Shafts-- Robert J. Jenny; Part X: Deep shafts for civil engineering projects-- Maurice Grieves; Part XI: Tunnel boring machines-- Harry Sutcliffe; Part XII: Shotcrete-- Elwyn H. King; Part XIII: Materials handling and construction plant-- A. A. Mathews; Part XIV: Immersed tube tunnels-- Ahmet Gursoy; Part XV: Water conveyance tunnels-- David E. Westfall; Part XVI: Small diameter tunnels-- David E. Westfall and Glenn M. Boyce; Part XVII: Cut-and-cover tunnel structures-- James L. Wilton; Part XVIII: Safety provisions-- Robert J. Jenny; Part XIX: Fire life safety-- Norman H. Danziger; Part XX: Tunnel ventilation-- Arthur G. Bendelius; Part XXI: Tunnel lighting-- Peter A. Mowczan; Part XXII: Power supply and distribution-- Eli Elvolve; Part XXIII: Water supply and drainage systems-- Arthur G. Bendelius; Part XXIV: Surveillance and control systems for highway tunnels-- Richard J. Naish; Part XXV: Tunnel finish-- Stanley Lorch; Part XXVI: Service buildings and ancillary spaces-- Stanley Lorch and Hana Kivett; Part XXVII: Tunnel rehabilitation-- Henry A. Russell; Part XXVIII: Tunnel construction contracting-- Thomas R. Kuesel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.