All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.95
- £35.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.74
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers readers a complete introduction to practical turbo decoder design. It describes different design methodologies and explains the trade-offs between performance improvement and overhead.
- Author(s)Cheng-Chi Wong,Hsie-Chia Chang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, color; 33 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 100 p. 36 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight336 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.