All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an advanced textbook on the subject of turbulence, and is suitable for engineers, physical scientists and applied mathematicians. The aim of the book is to bridge the gap between the elementary accounts of turbulence to be found in undergraduate texts, and the more rigorous, accounts given in the many monographs on the subject.
- Author BiographyPeter Davidson is currently Professor of Fluid Mechanics in the University of Cambridge, and has worked as a research engineer in industry both in the UK and the USA. He was awarded the Institute of Materials prize in 1996 for best paper in non-ferrous metallurgy, and is the author of over 100 publications.
- Author(s)Peter Davidson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1564 g
- Width194 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.