All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an advanced textbook on the subject of turbulence, and is suitable for engineers, physical scientists and applied mathematicians. The aim of the book is to bridge the gap between the elementary accounts of turbulence to be found in undergraduate texts, and the more rigorous, accounts given in the many monographs on the subject.
- Author BiographyPeter Davidson is currently Professor of Fluid Mechanics in the University of Cambridge, and has worked as a research engineer in industry both in the UK and the USA. He was awarded the Institute of Materials prize in 1996 for best paper in non-ferrous metallurgy, and is the author of over 100 publications.
- Author(s)Peter Davidson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1382 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.