All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook presents a modern account of turbulence, which is ubiquitous in both cosmical and natural environments.
- Author(s)Uriel Frisch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.44Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.94
- £11.27Trending at £12.05
- £9.30Trending at £12.90
- £28.30Trending at £32.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.