All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionProbes the impact of the microelectronic revolution, the postindustrial order, and the many other fundamental political, economic, and social changes under way since World War II. This book depicts a bifurcation of global politics in which an autonomous multi-centric world has emerged as a competitor of the long established state-centric world.
- PrizesShort-listed for Choice's Outstanding Academic Books 1991 (United States).
- Author(s)James N. Rosenau
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1990
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight709 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.