Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.19
- £23.72Trending at £26.01
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £16.37Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the mathematical modeling of jets impinging porous media. This book starts with a short introduction to models describing turbulences in porous media as well as turbulent heat transfer. In its main part, it presents the heat transfer of impinging jets using a local and a non-local thermal equilibrium approach.
- Author(s)Marcelo J. S. de Lemos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/04/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note17 Illustrations, color; 30 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 76 p. 47 illus., 17 illus. in color.
- Weight153 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.