Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £44.04
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionA timely, cohesive volume, containing contributions from international experts on various subtopics of the lean premixed flame problem.
- Author BiographyDr. Nedunchezhian Swaminathan is a Lecturer in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge and Director of Studies at Robinson College. He has published more than 70 research articles on turbulent flames and combustion and on the numerical simulation of turbulence and combustion. In addition to his lectures and articles, he is the co-author of four monographs. Professor Kenneth Bray is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of numerous refereed research publications. Among his many honors, he was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note186 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byK. N. C. Bray,Nedunchezhian Swaminathan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.