CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.38
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.08
- £18.13Trending at £20.01
- £22.88Trending at £27.93
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionA good understanding of turbulent compressible flows is essential to the design and operation of high-speed vehicles. Such flows occur, for example, in the external flow over the surfaces of supersonic aircraft, and in the internal flow through the engines.
- Author(s)Alexander J. Smits,Jean-Paul Dussauge
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note171 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 410 p. 171 illus.
- Weight1710 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.